Easy As One, Two Three…Simple As…you get the point
I am obsessed with making snow globe terrariums and lanterns. It’s so easy and fun. Candles, lanterns and terrariums aglow everyday at 5PM.
This is a simple, ten minute project. It’s affordable too. So much bang for the buck. Staging for Christmas, who knew?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Glass terrarium or lantern
- LED Christmas lights, battery-powered with timer (don’t forget the batteries)
- Artificial snow
- Christmas decorations, your choice. I prefer little houses, snowmen and Santas.
How to Do It, the One, Two, Three part…
- Clean the glass
- Turn on lights to the timer setting and add lights to bottom of container
- Cover with artificial snow
- Add decorations
Oops, One, Two, Three…Four
Repeat! because it’s kinda like Lay’s Potato Chips.
There’s only one tricky part. You have to do this at whatever time you want the lights to turn on because they’ll come on everyday at the same time. So here’s your new happy hour project.
- Pour a glass of wine
- Follow instructions above.
Here’s a variation. The lights are above the snow for a whimsical effect.
And last, but not least, no lights. Just lots of tiny Christmas trees. One more for baby Bri.